Thursday, March 8, 2012

Fire Forge .... Deus Vult...

Shipped with love from Italia, my first two boxes of Fireforge miniatures arrived in good condition.  At a quick glance, I like the scale of the riders and they appear to be close to the scale of the Conquest Games Miniatures and Gripping Beasts Plastic Hirdmen.  Detail is superb, Renedra did nice work.  I'm very much looking forward to their next releases.  And Horses with caparisons, hurray.  I'm probably just about doing barding out of greenstuff.

I will do a full on review, and a Figure comparison against other miniatures, for all of you collector-a-holics. 

3 comments:

  1. My box came in this afternoon too. Can't wait to put some together tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well that (delete) didn't work like I thought it would...
      Hopefully mine order will be waitng for me tonight also..

      Delete