Friday, March 2, 2012

Old Stuff Day 2.0 - I Have Old Stuff

Today is Old Stuff Day 2.  You loyal followers know that here at the Madhouse we celebrate old stuff once month on a Wednesday every month, but today is special as I join in with a number of other bloggers out there.  So, unto the old stuff. 

Chicago Gamesday 2005, I showed up with this thing under my arm for the open Golden Demon category.  At least there was one person that appeared to like it.
I was surprised that it did make first cut.

Edit:  Did some digging and found some additional pics of the above.  2D artwork is all mine also.


3 comments:

  1. Do you have any more pics? It's hard to make out the detail, but it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, haven't seen that in a long, long time....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to give my soul as the next victim to be sacrificed as it is honour to even lay my eyes on a such a master piece. I hope you don;t mind me featuring your blog on my weekly themed top x. Here is to an endless stream on cultist that are willing to sacrifice their sanity for but a glimpse of your work.

    ReplyDelete